Sunday, October 25, 2009

Curtis' 30th Birthday




October 18th rolled around again and Curtis panicked a bit about turning the big 30. We tried not to make too big of a deal about it, so in the afternoon Curtis and I went in search of a Toys 'R' Us in Seoul because we heard they had a pretty good board game selection. We didn't find much of anything, but it was a nice day and good to get out and explore a bit more of the city.

That evening we went out to Outback with almost everyone from work. Carrie, a fairly new member of our staff, couldn't come, but Teri, Juliet, Dave and Kate were there. After dinner, Juliet and Teri, both having been before, came to our place to play a board game. We played Notre Dame and they both though it was the best one they've played yet. That's good because it's one of our favorites at the moment as well.

Dave and Kate popped by again after they ran some errands and surprised Curtis with an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. They are always decorated so beautifully and this one was in the shape of a mug. It was just as delicious as it looked!

2 comments:

ambearo said...

That cake looks delicious! Happy Birthday Curtis! How did our sweethearts get so old, eh Dana? Lucky we're still spring chickens! Haha!

Dana Kiemeny Thompson said...

LOL! Yeah I know... I mean, I'm still in my mid twenties... Time flies though hey?